
me and chin din!

jiayu and theng wei! (kip scaring ppl)

ME!

me ;jiayu ;cherylene <333

jiayu,chindin&me (my grp members)

1A!!! we simply rawks!

the food we collected

jiayu, miss evelyn & me

adler our mascot!!!
there are still lots more pics.
must I'm just posting randomly. xD
today school was okay.
think I'm having mood swing.
simply just don't have the mood to talk.
tmr gonna hab 3test. who cares!
till now i still haven rmb those 40 elements.
I'm prepared to fail. just a class test..relax!lol
today i've taken my blue tie.
soon u gonna see some photo editing done by jiayu!
the before and after...hahas!
after sch had a short chat w/ mrs ng. unlike ytd 40mins) today few mins.
just asked me afew question.
well..i think it's really time for me to think.
i can't go on this way.
tmr gonna hab investiture rehearsal at 5pm!
so late narhhs...iyo.
got to go study for test liao...at least i tried.
so if i really fail...no comments ... no tears.
heehee xD
ya i do cry if i fail.
just like for one of my English class test..HAHAS!