I've heard 3 sad stories today by 3 different people. and I'm starting to reflect if I'm cherishing those around me or I've been taking them for granted. and here's a little note to each one of my treasured:
thanks for being with me all these time. you guys are the one who taught me so many things and i thank each and everyone of you in one way or another. your are treasured and missed by me (:
goD! it's like for months doc had been saying the same thing." you'll get well soon.don't worry." exam is just 2 months away .. and when is the last time i've dance? 1month plus ago? i guess so. i've been waiting for this exam for like 2 freaking years ... and are you telling me that i'm gonna miss this exam? am i really gonna get well soon or is it just something people use to say to make one happy.
sometimes i just prefer to keep thing to myself. but i know if i continue doing it , one day problems will come to the brim of the bottle and just eplode.