<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Thursday, November 01, 2007
Time : 9:14 PM
Title :

i rotted for half of my life. lol . not really . went for guitar. oh god! my hand hurts , but still i don't really know how ta play! dance is much easier! anyway , no dance tommorow , that means i have time to relax and rot. currently doing my maths , oh it suck w/o calculator! mine calculator is with geraldine's senior , which i don't know who . she forgotten to bring it and it's like her O level Amaths paper. so i lend her mine. my aim is to finsih my english ( vocab) and maths by tommorow. & i'll leave the movie thingy till the show enchanted is out! anyone want watch enchanted ? will be out like 22 nov. (so long!!!) i ao wanna buy my sec2 books , but lazy to carry! hahas! anyone want help me?!?! LOL.


What Each Kiss Means
- Kiss on the stomach: I'm ready.
-Kiss on the Forehead: I hope we'retogether forever.
-Kiss on the Ear: You're my everything.
-Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
-Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
-Kiss on the Neck: We belong together.
-Kiss on the Shoulder: I want you.
-Kiss on the Lips: I love you.

What the gesture means...-
Holding Hand: We definitely like eachother.
-S lap on the butt: That's mine.
-Holding on tight: I don't want to letgo.
-Looki ng into each other's Eyes: Ijustplain like you.
-Playing with Hair: Tell me you loveme.
-Arms around the Waist: I like you toomuch to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing: I amcompletely comfortable with you.

Advice;
D on't ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone
whilereading this,
you're definitely in Love.