<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Monday, December 17, 2007
Time : 2:49 PM
Title :

everyone , i mean almost everyone is either busy with their cca or having camp now. I'm feeling superly bored at home. seriously i hate waking up and found myself alone at home.the whole house is like so quiet.online ? for the pass few months (ever since holiday) I've always been online like almost everyday that now I'm getting sick and tired of going online.revise? yes , i revised and I'm now stuck at some stupid chapters waiting for someone to help me! I've been eating and eating this past few days, I'm growing fatter and fatter! AHH!

it's raining outside ,the weather now is best for sleeping. but I'm not gonna sleep till i finish my movie review. which i think by the time i finish it, the sun will be shining. and i won't have the mood to sleep.Ok i better go do my movie review. i wanna finish it by TODAY!!

you'll always be in my heart like you never did ;