<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Friday, February 29, 2008
Time : 9:33 PM
Title :

This two days was bad. i seriously don't know what to do now.

It’s not as if i don't wanna write. But I really can't finish my homework each day. For the past two week I’ve been sleeping at 2am and waking up at 5.30am.she said that she's sec3 and yet she still has the time to write. Ya I’ve got nothing to say about it. But please understand that my homework is really a lot! I’ve also owed my tuition teacher homework and they are like so not happy about it. For some days I got to put my tuition day on the same day as my cca. & it's tiring. Firstly, hard to focus. Secondly i feel like sleeping.

Not only that, my parents they got high hope on me. & my parents sacrificed something so that I could study better. I don't wanna disappoint them, I don't want them to scarify for no reason. Whenever I come home, I look at them, I feel stress. I’m afraid I won't do well. I’m afraid I will disappoint them.

My health! How would you feel when you're always treat differently from other from p1-p6.i'm seriously tired. you won't know what will happen each day. I’m very scare! Not even the doctor knows what will happen next. It all depend on me and my XXX. I tried my best to be very careful and I make sure I do what to doctor said. But what's the use? Everything has worsened. People tell me to try to be positive. I’ve TRIED. But what did I got? Everything got worst. No improvement at all. Those pain and worries for the past few years, I’m tired of it already. Everyday to me is as if my last day, i don't know what will happen next.

Being in the class where friend competing with each and other. And you hardly know who your true friend is. I’ve got people coming to my table, and said those very hurting words. Firstly i don't see a need to compete with each other and furthermore she's my friend. Why must she say those hurting thing because of that few marks different. She’s a good friend. Though we are only close this year but whenever I’m not feeling well she's always there to help me. She’s indeed very caring.

i was almost crying when i told her why i can't do. She said those thing which...Haix, I don't know what to say and how to say. I din't want to say anymore things cause i don't wanna cry in front of everyone.

If you ever realized when I tell you I never do, I almost cried.

I feel like giving up everything now. I don't have the mentality to continue anymore. I’m tired, really very tired. I don't want this type of life anymore. I had enough of it. I don't want to cry anymore , my eyes are pain yet I couldn’t control, I’m crying even when I’m posting this.

Thanks beegeok & Jon! Thanks for being there for me today. And of course my dearest Eunice! And of course many more!