i'm feeling very bad now. i
din't went for school today
reason1: i set 6.30PM instead of 6.30AM
reason2: i tot it was sun ( cause mum is at home)
therefor there's reason3: i went for my long delay checkup
my mum insisted that i must go for my checkup today.
she though i suffering from some eating disorder or disease. She said it must be anorexia since my menstruation stop for quite sometime,keep feeling very tired,no appetite to eat and have been losing a lot of weight.
Anyway, I'm not suffering from any disease or disorder . just that i do not have enough nutrient,sleep and my body can't handle the workload, stress & my heart is getting weaker. Basically just overwork my body
lor.
30min of consultation and it cost us $145. i could have use this $$ for shopping! but at least my mum knows I'm not suffering from some disease and she's
anxin now.
mum said that if this continue she's stop me from dancing. so i promised her I'll not overwork myself
& I'm trying to .But both exam are coming
soo soo soo sooooooooooooooon how can i not worry?