
The start of a new year is much more meaningful over here for me than the one at 1/1/09. It's another start for everyone and another official time to let everyone find a reason to forget all unhappiness, past mistakes, 'it-should-have-beens' & 'what-ifs'. Forgive those who has done you wrong, forget the things they owed you and start everything anew , once again!
i think one of the reason why i enjoyed CNY so much is because it's a time whereby you really get to do things in the spirit of family, which is a pretty nice ideal.
I'm missing grand-father!Ever since he got chased out of his own house and have to reside in my cousin's place , he aged like ace-speed.I remember how he used to run to 'Batam' and not come back for 2 months or so . Now, he has troubles even walking . It's really saddening to see his golden years ruin.
I miss those 'Every Sunday eating Breakfast @ Ah-gong house' gathering BADLY.Back then , No matter how busy anyone was they would make time to go down and it was then grand-daddy's smile was the widest. After all this nonsense his health took a huge toll on him leaving it badly deteriorated. Many times I've called out to him and he gave me a stare that he gave strangers.Sometimes i can't stop wondering , have he forgotten me?