<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Friday, January 09, 2009
Time : 11:48 PM
Title :

I haven't quite reflect on this year. just so, so thankful to have pulled through the ups and downs of a crazy year. Thank you to everyone who has stood by me - friends I've known for a long time and here's to many more years to come and also the people I didn't really expect to come along, but you did and I'm so glad. I appreciate it.

I'm really hoping the new year will be different, that I'll know what's important, that I'll make the right choices. At this point there's still a decision waiting to be addressed (since last year) but I think I'm one step closer to making up my mind. Well, I'd better be. Time is running out. For the record, I'm not quite looking forward to what lies just ahead.
.
.
.

it's another brand new day. I'm sure some things have changed. Dead sure about that. Nothing to be sad about though. Some things just fades and some feelings just change. Im just surprised how easily I can accept all those. Maybe i'm stronger then what i thought? i know from now on it's going to be personal, myself & I. but still, i'm gonna move on.


"I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl
& big girls don't cry"