<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Monday, March 16, 2009
Time : 9:30 PM
Title :

It must have been a gift for me to know you and to have you in my journey.
It seem like from the start, there's a bond between us.
You never fail to ease my heart and see needs that cry out to be met.
Many times, you made me smile when I'm frustrated
& laugh when I wanted to cry.
You're the one who is able to pull me out of the hell I was in with my confusion and doubt.
You took my hand and walk with me.
I know I can't fake a smile or a sentence,
For you always know how I'm feeling.
Sometimes I wonder and ponder,
What if I didn't have you?
Will there still be anyone to pick me up when I'm down?
Turn my darkness into light?
& full my heart with gladness?
It's true that the world is full of many people,
But there's only one of you
Who feel my heart with warmth and love.
I guess I have no reason to be afraid,
For you've taken away all the bad
And because you're here with me
I know I'm not going to be lost and alone.

What a wonderful friend I have
& I want you to know
I can't give solutions to all of your problems & doubts, but I can listen to you
I can't change your past with all its heartache and pain nor the future but I can be there as and when you need me to care
Your joys, successes, and happiness are not mine; and yet I had the privilege to have a share of your laughter
Your decisions in life are not mine to make, but I can give you all my support and help you when you need.
I can't prevent you from falling down but I can pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.
I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting, but I will help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place.

Girl, thank you so much. You know I'll always be there for you.