<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419718952864032189?origin\x3dhttp://i-danced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prologue

live journal

messenger live

profile

♥ Joanne
fifteen
Ballerina
yuying-rian

Dancing is her first love. &Passion is just what fills her. To her,dance is just like a river. It keeps on flowing, There is never an end to it.

Everyday is a beginning.Who knows what surprises are there waiting for us in the future? Life is short, so just enjoy every minute of it.Lastly,it's Faith is what keeps her going.






Date : Sunday, July 12, 2009
Time : 11:42 PM
Title :

Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”- Eskimo


When tomorrow starts without you,
and you're not there to see,
what should i do ?


When tomorrow starts without you,
I'll try to understand,
That an angel came and called your name,
took you by the hand
And said your place was ready,
In heaven far above,
where place is much better there.

This seem almost impossible
I thought of all the yesterdays,
The good ones and the bad,
I thought of all the love we shared,
And all the fun we had.


whenever I thought of you,
and when I did,
My heart was engulfed with sorrow.


If I could relive yesterday,
Just even for a while,
I'd say good-bye and thank you
And maybe to see you smile

But then I fully realized,
That this could never be,
For emptiness and memories,
Would take the place of you.


As i recalled what you said ,
it ease my heart a little ,
i know you did this for the better


so,
when tomorrow starts without you,
I know we're not far apart,
For every time I think of me,
You're right here, in my heart.